Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year! 
This Holiday was fabulous and as I am boxing everything up this week, I am grateful for another wonderful season fillled with lots of family and friends.  I cherished every awe struck yelp from my two small children that are at the perfect age to truly believe in the magic of Christmas.

I had packed up from my November Homes for Holidays event.  The Junior League of Halifax has some amazing ladies.  We are a very lucky city to have volunteers like them working hard for the health and welfare of women, children, and families in HRM.
The Homes for the holidays event was great.  See a write up from Ideas for the Home Magazine here:
http://ideasmagazine.ca/homes-for-the-holidays/

I was also thrilled to pick up a few copies of Corey Poirier's new book that featured a great chapter on my business called Conversations with Nova Scotians.  Corey has also launched a new radio show and he is a great listen (not to mention an islander too!)
See his page here:
http://www.coreypoirier.com/

Another property that didn't sell  in months was then listed and sold in a month (month of December at that!)  by Gail Morris at Domus Realty.  A super spectacular lady, realtor, and business women with over 30 years experience selling real estate in the city of Halifax.  It is wonderful to see those that believe in the wonders of staging seeing it pay off.  I love it!  Thanks for always believing in what I do, Gail!

As for post Christmas blahs........... it is time for you to make some home decor resolutions.  Stay tuned.  I will be back with some great tips, tricks, and trends for 2013!!  or book a consultation and get started!
www.monarchinteriors.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment